Post By RelatedRelated Post
From skincare prep with Origins to makeup sets and products from Bobbi Brown and her team and quick hair touchups from Ojon, you’ll look perfect in all your pictures, no matter what the occasion. PRO Artist Tanya Cropsey based in LA who has created a face chart to show your readers how to re-create each look as well.
MAKEUP: Expert advice from Tanya Cropsey, Bobbi Brown PRO Artist @tanyacropsey in Los Angeles, makeup needs to be fresh and wearable. With subtle pops of color, glowing skin and neatly smudged eyes, Tanya’s holiday beauty look is perfect for LA’s carefree, effortless lifestyle.
· Skin is prepped using Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel & Eye Cream. This will hydrate and plump the skin, making it ready for makeup.
· Cover dark under eye circles using a pink or peach toned Corrector, followed by a skin tone correct Concealer. This will lighten and brighten under eye discoloration.
· Next, even out skin tone using Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15, as it will give even, natural looking coverage for 12 hours while protecting skin from sun’s harmful rays.
· Lightly dust Bronzing Powder across areas the sun hits naturally – forehead, nose, cheeks, and decollate, followed by a sweep of Nude Pink Blush on apples of the cheeks & Nectar Shimmer Brick to finish for a lit-from-within glow.
· Lips are a subtly stained a light pink while brows are neatly groomed and defined to frame the face.
· A smokey nude eye makes the look pop and complements any eye color and skintone. Layered shades of Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Bark, Sand Dune & Golden Pink, finished with a light wash of Cement Sparkle Shadow, Pitch Black Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner and Smokey Eye Mascara.
SKINCARE: Origins skincare prep
These products are fool proof solutions to creating the perfect canvas for makeup:
· Face Wash: Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash, Origins cult favorite, is the perfect solution for all skin types, balancing skin with a gentle foaming sud. Skin feels comfortable & refreshed afterwards.
· Exfoliate: Buffing away dead skin cells will reveal radiant, younger-looking skin and keeps pores clear. Modern Friction™ Instant Brightening Pads, with just one swipe, will give you the benefits of a 30% glycolic peel in under a minute.
· Moisturizer: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream is remarkably hydrating. It’s a great first step to apply to clean skin because it visibly reduces redness and sensitivity from colder weather and hydrates dry skin.
· Eye Cream: GinZing™ Refreshing Eye is clinically proven to reduce puffiness and unsightly bags and caffeine from coffee beans wakes up tired eyes, restoring radiance and brightness with natural optics.
· BONUS: Origins offers free 25 minute mini facials at all store locations. It’s a great way for you to fully experience and learn about Origins high performance natural skincare products free of charge and learn the best combination of products tailored to your needs.
HAIRCARE: Ojon hair tips
· Blowdryers and styling tools can be damaging to hair, so protect before you dry with Ojon Rare Blend™ Protecting Spray. Featuring a restorative blend of 7 rare oils including Ojon™ Oil, this spray helps to hydrate, condition and detangle hair. The result? Silky strands sure to shine in all of your holiday photos.
· Smooth stubborn frizz and flyaways with the Ojon Rare Blend™ Tamer. The perfect touch up tool features as easy-to-use wand to apply a clear fomula that won’t leave strands sticky or stiff, just smooth and fits perfectly in your clutch for on-the-go use.