Post By RelatedRelated Post
Essence Launches its ‘Black Girl Magic’ pop–up channel. Essence, the premier lifestyle, fashion and beauty brand for African-American women, launches its ‘Black Girl Magic’ pop–up channel on Snapchat Discover – the first of two channels sponsored by Universal. Essence is the first Time Inc. brand to launch a pop-up Discover Channel on the millennial-focused app and has recently driven explosive growth of about 556% in views of its Snapchat account since June.
The ‘Black Girl Magic’ channel (launched on September 25) features the following:
- You Might Have Black Girl Magic If…
- Black Girl Magic X Horoscopes: What’s Most Likely To Be Magical To Your Sign
- Chloe X Halle Define Black Girl Magic
- 10 Badass Amandla Stenberg Quotes
- Blogger Mama Cax Proves Why Disability Doesn’t Mean Inability
- Burn Survivor Shalom Blac’s Epic Makeup Tutorial = #BeautyGoals
- Trans Tween Trinity Neal Pushes The New Normal
A second ‘Beauty’ pop-up will launch on October 5 to promote the upcoming film Almost Christmas. Head over to Snapchat now to enjoy Essence’s fun and empowering content.